History

Back in 1959 the Navarro Soto Brothers started up a business that was devoted to wood and wood transformation. In 1969 the business was incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the name: Maderas Navarro, S.A..

Initially, it had three completely different complementary areas of activity:

  • Sawmill
  • Peeled veneer
  • Curved boards

At the beginning of the 90s, the second generation of the Family concern took charge of the business, with special emphasis on incorporating continuous improvements into both resources and production processes and the quality of the final product.

Castellano Euskera Français English Portugues